Paris, Switzerland weekend Tour
Paris, Switzerland weekend Tour: Thinking about taking a trip to Europe? Well, with so many things to see and do, it is no coincidence that Europe is one of the most popular destinations in the world.
Whether you are looking for a vacation with family, a romantic getaway or a jaunt with friends, Europe is one destination that enchants everyone because of its majestic mountain ranges, architectural marvels, heritage sites and natural beauty.
You are looking forward to a European vacation you can book Europe Group Trip.Over one of the weekends, you may choose to visit the top destinations in Europe viz. Paris and Switzerland. Below is a brief guide to help you get the most out of your trip:
Paris is without a doubt is one of the most romantic places and also a cultural and fashion hub. It is a feast to experience its beauty at least once in a lifetime. While a romantic break in Paris is a delight, it has a lot to offer to those not looking for a romantic getaway as well. The best way to visit the “City of Light” is by enjoying a cruise on the Seine, especially at night.Go ahead and fall in love with Paris and its beauty.
What to Do in Paris?
Places to Visit: Well, there isn’t much guessing here with Eiffel tower being one of the primary places to visit in Paris.Other places to visit are as follows:
- The world-famous Notre Dame cathedral, one of the most singular and beautiful cathedrals of Europe
- Luxembourg Gardens, if you looking for a stroll among beautiful lawns, gardens and fruit orchards.
- Europe’s most visited theme park, Disneyland Paris is a delight for adults and kids alike.
- You would not want to miss the magical Main Street Electrical Parade at night.
- The Palace of Versailles which consists of decorative sculptures, elaborate fountains and the Grand Canal are also destinations you will not forget for a lifetime.
Paris City Tour: The best way to check out all the Parisian highlights is by taking a city tour that takes you through Eiffel Tower and Alexander Bridge, to Notre Dame Cathedral and Grand Palais des Champs-Élysées. The Louvre is an essential part of the tour as it is the iconic shopping district of Le Marais.
Shopping: Paris is home to the world’s finest designer names like Yves Saint-Laurent, Lancôme, L’Oréal and Christian Dior. Visit luxury shopping areas like Avenue Montaigne, Faubourg Saint Honoré, and Place Vendome. The St-Ouen flea market and antique fair are the perfect places for shopping.
Food: Explore the famous food markets Marché des Enfants Rouges and the Marché d’Alene.
Switzerland’s snow-capped peaks, breathtaking mountains, clear lakes and mountain range, thick alpine forests and marvellous sights make it a perfect gateway for tourists irrespective of the season you visit.Winter, spring, summer or fall, all are sure to take you right into your dreams and to scenes of movies that you have probably visualized yourself into.
What to do in Switzerland
Places to Visit:
- The Matterhorn, Switzerland’s iconic pointed peak is one of the highest mountains in the Alps.
- Interlaken is a beautiful town in Switzerland that uniquely sits between two lakes and makes for a mesmerizing sight.
- Lake Geneva, Europe’s largest Alpine lake is also worth a visit and adds to the beauty of Switzerland.
- Moritz is one of the world’s top mountain destinations.
- You may visit Zurich to experience the top choice for travelers to start their tour. Popular activities in Zurich include boating on the lake or simply strolling along its pristine edges. You can go for a light hike at Utliberg Mountain.
- From Engelberg, embark on an exciting journey in a rotating cable car to reach Mount Titlis. Titlis is ideal for hikers during summers. Other attractions at Titlis include Glacier Cave and an Indian restaurant.
- Jungfraujoch, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is another place to visit.
- You may also witness the Swiss Alps in all their glory on the Aletsch Glacier or in the Ice Palace.
Take a Hike: Hiking is a serious affair in Switzerland and is a paradise for walkers, hikers, and trekkers. Best way to experience magnificent panoramas of Switzerland is while on a hike or a trek. In all, there are about 708 mountain hikes within the region of Switzerland.
Take aTrain Ride: Taking the train is the best way to travel aroundSwitzerland.Scenic train rides, cable car excursions and Post bus tours bring you to the mountain peaks and carry you through the most scenic areas of Switzerland, no huffing and puffing involved.
Taste Local Wines: Explore the vineyards, and get your hands on the finest local wines of the city. You can visit the Chateau de Mont in Vaud or the Swiss Alps to get a taste of the local wines.
Taste Swiss Chocolates: Treat your sweet tooth with the famous milk chocolates. You can either take a tour of Nestle’s Callier Factory or visit the popular shops like Sprungli and Teuscher in Zurich, Martel in Geneva, or Poyet in Vevey.
You can avail amazing Europe Packages including a Group Tours, Paris Switzerland Tour Packages at amazing discounted rates.If this is your first trip to Paris or Switzerland, don’t forget to keep Paris Switzerland Tour book handy with you. Lonely Planet is a popular guidebook series for travelers. It is a great resource for planning your journey.